Prof. Tamar Raz – Nahum
Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Molecular reaction dynamics
- Information theory and applications to chemistry
- Development of advanced technology teaching tools
- Raz-Nahum T., "Student Assignments for the Sciences courses Using Dedicated Software", Teaching in Academia, Journal of the Centers for Advancing Teaching, in Hebrew (2016)
- Luria, U. Even, W. Christen, K. Rademann and T. Raz "The Anomalous Fragmentation of Water Clusters at Ultrafast Impacts: An experimental and Theoretical Study ", Special Issue, dedicated to Prof. Klaus Rademann, Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie. 228, 437–448 (2014)
- Raz (Nahum) and R.D. Levine “Molecular Dynamics of Chemical Processes” Open University Press, in Hebrew (2008).
- Gross and T. Raz “Steric effects in diatomic dissociation induced by surface impact” Chem. Phys. Lett., 382, 355-360 (2003).
- Raz and R.D. Levine “Chemistry under Extreme Condition: Custer Impact Activation” Book Chapter in RA Dressler (Ed.), Chemical Dynamics in Extreme Environments. World Scientific, Singapore. P. 20-80 (2001).
- Raz and R.D. Levine, “On the Burning of Air”, Chem. Phys. Lett. 246, 405-412 (1995).