Prof. Tamar Raz – Nahum
Chair, the Committee for the Development of Innovation in Teaching
Chair, the Internal Nomination Committee
Molecular reaction dynamics
Information theory and applications to chemistry
Development of advanced technology teaching tools
- Raz-Nahum T., "Student Assignments for the Sciences courses Using Dedicated Software", Teaching in Academia, Journal of the Centers for Advancing Teaching, in Hebrew (2016)
- Luria, U. Even, W. Christen, K. Rademann and T. Raz "The Anomalous Fragmentation of Water Clusters at Ultrafast Impacts: An experimental and Theoretical Study ", Special Issue, dedicated to Prof. Klaus Rademann, Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie. 228, 437–448 (2014)
- Raz (Nahum) and R.D. Levine “Molecular Dynamics of Chemical Processes” Open University Press, in Hebrew (2008).
- Gross and T. Raz “Steric effects in diatomic dissociation induced by surface impact” Chem. Phys. Lett., 382, 355-360 (2003).
- Raz and R.D. Levine “Chemistry under Extreme Condition: Custer Impact Activation” Book Chapter in RA Dressler (Ed.), Chemical Dynamics in Extreme Environments. World Scientific, Singapore. P. 20-80 (2001).
- Raz and R.D. Levine, “On the Burning of Air”, Chem. Phys. Lett. 246, 405-412 (1995).