Prof. Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary
Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Knowledge Mining, Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Logic Programming
- Rachel Ben-Eliyahu and Rina Dechter , "Propositional semantics for disjunctive logic programs", Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, volume 12, pp. 53-87,1994.
- Albagli , R. Ben-Eliyahu – Zohary , and E. Shimony , "Markov Network based Ontology Matching",special issue of the Journal of Computer and System Sciences devoted to Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, volume 78 Issue 1, January 2012.
- Angiulli , R. Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary , F. Fassetti and Luigi Palopoli, "On the tractability of minimal model computation for some CNF theories". Artificial Intelligence, Volume 210, Pages 56-77, 2014
- Fabrizio Angiulli , Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary , and Luigi Palopoli , "Restricted default theories: expressive power and outlier detection tasks", Theoretical Computer Science(TCS), 564:107-130, January 2015.
- Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary, Fabrizio Angiulli, Fabio Fassetti, and Luigi Palopoli, "Modular Construction of Minimal Models", in the proceedings of LPNMR-17, the 14th International Conference on Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning, pages 43-48, 2017.
- Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary, "Splitting a Logic Program Efficiently", notes of NMR-2020 – 18th International Workshop on Nonmonotonic Reasoning, pages 67-72, 2020.