Dr. Tali Tavor Re’em
Phone: +972- 52-6100568
Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering
Member, the center for the advancement of teaching and learning
Member, Admittance committee, Azrieli College of Engineering
(1) Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine; (2) Biomaterials – biomimetic cell micro-environment; (3) Scaffolds and hydrogels design: preparation and characterization; (4) Bioreactors and fluid dynamic effects on cell culture; (5) Developing engineered tissues as models for Embryo implantation studies, Ovarian and endometrial cancers, (6) Stem cells – expansion and differentiation
- T Re’em, O Tsur-Gang, S Cohen, "The effect of immobilized RGD peptide in macroporous alginate scaffolds on TGFb1-induced chondrogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells", Biomaterials, Vol. 31, Issue 26, pp: 6746-6755, (2010)
- O Levy, E Ruvinov, T Re’em, Y Granot, S Cohen, "Highly efficient osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells by eradication of STAT3 signaling", The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, Vol. 42, Issue 11, pp:1823-1830, 2010.
- T Re’em, Y Kaminer-Israeli, E Ruvinov, S Cohen, "Chondrogenesis of hMSC in affinity-bound TGF-beta scaffolds", Biomaterials, Vol. 33, Issue 3, pp: 751-761, 2012.
- T Re’em, F Witte, E Willbold, E Ruvinov, S Cohen, "Simultaneous regeneration of articular cartilage and subchondral bone induced by spatially-presented TGF-beta and BMP-4 in a bi-layer affinity binding system", Acta Biomaterialia, Vol. 8, Issue 9, pp:3283-3293 (2012)
- V Horwitz, B Davidson, D Stern, T Tavor Re’em, R Reich, "Ezrin is associated with disease progression in ovarian carcinoma", PLOS One, Vol. 11, Issue 9:e0162502, 2016.
- T Tavor Re’em. "Preparation of TGF-beta1/affinity-bound alginate macroporous scaffolds", Hem. Ind. Issue: 00, pp: 22 (2018)
- E Ruvinov, F Witte, T Tavor Re’em, S Cohen. "Articular cartilage regeneration using acellular bioactive affinity-binding alginate hydrogel: a 6-month study in a mini-pig model of osteochondral defects". JOT, Vol. 16, pp: 40-52, (2019)
- E C Broner, H Onallah, T Tavor Re’em, B Davidson, R Reich. "Role of the exosome secretion machinery in ovarian carcinoma: in vitro and in vivo models". Journal of Oncology. (2020)
- D Stern, H Achache, R Reich, T Tavor Re’em, "Novel Three-Dimensional Embryo Implantation Model within Macroporous Alginate Scaffolds". J Biol Eng 14, 18, (2020)
- Reem T, Ruvinov E, Cohen S. Hydrogel System Comprising Spatially Separated Bioactive Polypeptides. US patent 9,731,046, 2013. Assignee: Ben-Gurion University of The Negev, Research and Development Authority
- Mintz Y, Kunicher N, Tavor Re’em T. Devices, kits and methods for reducing and/ or preventing intra-abdominal adhesions. PCT application, August 2018.