Dr. Tali Tavor Re’em
Phone: +972- 52-6100568
Member, the center for the advancement of teaching and learning
Member, Admittance committee, Azrieli College of Engineering
(1) Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine; (2) Biomaterials – biomimetic cell micro-environment; (3) Scaffolds and hydrogels design: preparation and characterization; (4) Bioreactors and fluid dynamic effects on cell culture; (5) Developing engineered tissues as models for Embryo implantation studies, Ovarian and endometrial cancers, (6) Stem cells – expansion and differentiation
- T Re’em, O Tsur-Gang, S Cohen, "The effect of immobilized RGD peptide in macroporous alginate scaffolds on TGFb1-induced chondrogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells", Biomaterials, Vol. 31, Issue 26, pp: 6746-6755, (2010)
- O Levy, E Ruvinov, T Re’em, Y Granot, S Cohen, "Highly efficient osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells by eradication of STAT3 signaling", The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, Vol. 42, Issue 11, pp:1823-1830, 2010.
- T Re’em, Y Kaminer-Israeli, E Ruvinov, S Cohen, "Chondrogenesis of hMSC in affinity-bound TGF-beta scaffolds", Biomaterials, Vol. 33, Issue 3, pp: 751-761, 2012.
- T Re’em, F Witte, E Willbold, E Ruvinov, S Cohen, "Simultaneous regeneration of articular cartilage and subchondral bone induced by spatially-presented TGF-beta and BMP-4 in a bi-layer affinity binding system", Acta Biomaterialia, Vol. 8, Issue 9, pp:3283-3293 (2012)
- V Horwitz, B Davidson, D Stern, T Tavor Re’em, R Reich, "Ezrin is associated with disease progression in ovarian carcinoma", PLOS One, Vol. 11, Issue 9:e0162502, 2016.
- T Tavor Re’em. "Preparation of TGF-beta1/affinity-bound alginate macroporous scaffolds", Hem. Ind. Issue: 00, pp: 22 (2018)
- E Ruvinov, F Witte, T Tavor Re’em, S Cohen. "Articular cartilage regeneration using acellular bioactive affinity-binding alginate hydrogel: a 6-month study in a mini-pig model of osteochondral defects". JOT, Vol. 16, pp: 40-52, (2019)
- E C Broner, H Onallah, T Tavor Re’em, B Davidson, R Reich. "Role of the exosome secretion machinery in ovarian carcinoma: in vitro and in vivo models". Journal of Oncology. (2020)
- D Stern, H Achache, R Reich, T Tavor Re’em, "Novel Three-Dimensional Embryo Implantation Model within Macroporous Alginate Scaffolds". J Biol Eng 14, 18, (2020)
- Reem T, Ruvinov E, Cohen S. Hydrogel System Comprising Spatially Separated Bioactive Polypeptides. US patent 9,731,046, 2013. Assignee: Ben-Gurion University of The Negev, Research and Development Authority
- Mintz Y, Kunicher N, Tavor Re’em T. Devices, kits and methods for reducing and/ or preventing intra-abdominal adhesions. PCT application, August 2018.