Dr. Inessa Ainbinder
Chairman of the Admissions Committee, Responsible for exceptional students in the IE department
Deterministic Scheduling and Allocation Problems, Discrete Simulation
List of Publications
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Kori, M., Zamir, Y., Yermiyahu, S. O., Ainbinder, I. C, Daichman, S., Pinto, G. D., Friss, C., Loewenberg, Y. W., Greenfeld, S., Kariv, R., Lederman, N., Matz, E., Raanan, S., Dotan, I., & Turner, D. 2023. The association of Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Celiac Disease and Celiac Autoimmunity in children and adults: A nationwide study from the epi-IIRN, Journal of Crohn’s and Colitis, Volume 17, Issue 5, May 2023, 700–705.
- Davidov, P., Globerson, S., Ainbinder, I.C, Increasing the intensity of customer involvement in a service process (Accepted for publication in International Journal of Services and Operations Management).
- Davidov P. , Ainbinder, C, Ayoubi, N., Avivi, B., & Eliyahu, L. 2023. Implementation of Project Management Knowledge Areas by Project Managers, Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 13(2), 138-147. Impact Factor 1.13, CiteScore 0.9, Q2.
- Ainbinder, I.PI, Pinto, G. D., & Rabinowitz G., 2019. New Lower Bounds for Solving a Scheduling Problem with Resource Collaboration, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 127 (2019) 225-239. Impact Factor 7.18, CiteScore 9.7, Q1.
- Pinto, G. D., Ainbinder, I.C, & Rabinowitz, G., 2009. A genetic algorithm-based approach for solving the resource-sharing and scheduling problem, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57 (2009) 1131-1143.
Peer Reviewed Papers – Proceeding of Conferences
- Ainbinder, I.C, Allalouf, M., Braslavsk, N., & Mahdizada, H., 2018. Reducing Marketplace Response Time by Scoring Workers, IEEE 11th Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA), pp. 33-40, doi: 10.1109/SOCA.2018.00012.
- Ainbinder, I.PI, Pinto, G. D., Rabinowitz, G., Ben-Dov, Y. T., 2006. A Customized Branch and Bound Algorithm to Solve the Resource-Sharing and Scheduling Problem (RSSP), IEEE International Conference on Computational Cybernetics, 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICCCYB.2006.305719.