Dr. David Avishay, PHD
Robotics, CIM and Industry 4.0 Lecturer
Academic Approval of Laboratories at the Faculty of Industrial Engineering
Digital education in Industry 4.0. Lab. Digitalization – Industry 4.0: Streamline the Lab. Work Process.
Lab. From Home. Remote Education of Industrial Equipment.
- Adaptation between a robot with five degrees of freedom and one or two cameras in a vertical line. Determination of systematic and kinematic error. Started in 2010.
- Use of robotics and artificial intellect in forth industrial revolution. Started in 2017.
- Industry 4.0 – Robotics with elements of artificial intelligence. Started in 2018.
- Lab from Home: Remote Educational Operation of Industrial Equipment. Started in 2020.
- Lab digitalization – Industry 4.0: Streamline the lab work process. Started in 2020.