Prof. Eitan Manor
Tel: +972-2- 6588072
Faculty member, Department of Materials Engineering (1999 – Present)
Associate Professor, Department of Advanced Materials Engineering (2005- Present)
Head, Department of Advanced Materials Engineering (1999-2020)
Advisor to the President for Academic Affairs (2015-2016)
Vice President for Academic Affairs (2005-2015)
Acting President (12.2013-04.2014)
Dean of Students (2000-2005)
- Ceramic-Metal Composites.
- Nanostructured Ceramics.
- Hydrogen Embrittlement.
- Pickard, E. Manor, H. Ni, A.G. Evans and R. Mehrabian, "The Mechanical Properties of Ceramic Composites Produced by Melt Oxidation", Acta Metallurgica, 40, 171(1992).
- Manor, H. Ni, C.G. Levi, and R. Mehrabian, "Microstructure Evolution of SiC/Al2O3/Al-Alloy Composites Produced by Melt Oxidation", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 76, 7, 1777(1993).
- Manor, "Grain Growth Control in Nanocrystalline Alumina Doped with Chromia", Nanostructured Materials, 8, 3, 359(1997).
- Pinkas, N. Frage, Manorand A. Venkert, "Microstructure Characterization of Ceramic Composites Formed by Controlled Melt Oxidation of Al-Mg-Pd", Journal of Materials Science, 36, 1(2001).
- Manor and R. Shneck, "Characterization of the Crystallization Behavior in the SiO2-Al2O3-MgO-BaO System", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88, 8, 2249(2005).