Department of Software Engineering
Azrieli College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 91035, Israel
Head of the JCE-Azrieli Excellence Program
Head of the M.Sc. Program in Software Engineering
- SOFTWARE in the SKY with STARS and COMETS
- SKY = Software Knowledge
- STARS = Software Theory by Algebraic Representation
- COMETS = Composition by Entanglement
- I. Exman, “Linear Software Models: Standard Modularity Highlights Residual Coupling”, Int. Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 24, pp. 183-210 (2014) DOI = 10.1142/S0218194014500089
- I. Exman, “Linear Software Models: Decoupled Modules from Modularity Matrix Eigenvectors”, Int. Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 8, pp. 1395-1426 (2015) – DOI = 10.1142/S0218194015500308.
- I. Exman and D. Speicher, “Linear Software Models: Equivalence of Modularity Matrix to its Modularity Lattice”, in Proc. 10th ICSOFT Int. Joint Conference on Software Technologies, Colmar, France, pp. 109-116, July 2015, DOI = 10.5220/0005557701090116
- I. Exman and R. Sakhnini, “Linear Software Models: Modularity Analysis by the Laplacian Matrix”, in Proc. 11th ICSOFT Int. Joint Conference on Software Technologies, Lisbon, Portugal, Volume 2: ICSOFT-PT, pages 100-108, July 2016. DOI = 10.5220/0005985601000108
- I. Exman and R. Ben-Av, “Remote Scalable Entangling of Symmetric Dicke States”, Int. Journal of Quantum Information, Vol. 11, 1350028 (2013) – DOI = 10.1142/S0219749913500287
- Kravchenko-Balasha, S. Simon, R.D. Levine, F. Remacle and I. Exman, “Computational Surprisal Analysis Speeds-Up Genomic Characterization of Cancer Processes”, PLOS-ONE, 9(11): e108549. (2014) – DOI = 10.1371/journal.pone.0108549
- I. Exman, "Interestingness – A Unifying Paradigm: Bipolar Function Composition", Proc. KDIR 2009, Int. Conf. Knowledge Discovery and Information Retrieval, A. Fred (ed.)- pp. 196-201, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, (2009), DOI = 10.5220/0002308401960201. Also as: arXiv:1404.0091 [cs.IR].