Department of Software Engineering
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 5366. Jerusalem 9103501
Tel: +972-2-658-8000 Ext: 213
Academic CV: http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~yagel/resume.pdf
2009-2012 Head of Software Engineering Studies Units
Member of Teaching, Quality Teaching and Appeals committees.
Graduate project instructor.
Academic advisor for 2008 and 2012 classrooms.
- Software Engineering.
- Spatial Computing.
- Fault-tolerant systems.
- R. Yagel. "Lido — Wiki Based Living Documentation With Domain Knowledge", the 6th International Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (IC3K) – SKY Workshop, Lisbon, Portogal, 2015.
- R. Yagel, S. Dolev, A. Binun, L. Yankulin, M. Lacoste, T. Coupaye, M. Kassi-Lahlou, A. Palesandro and A. Wailly, "Data Stabilization Enforcement via Active Monitoring the Cloud Infrastructure Consistency Case", 17th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS 2015), Edmonton, Canada, 2015.
- Binun, M. Bloch, S. Dolev, M.R. Kahil, , B. Menuhin, R. Yagel, T. Coupaye, M. Lacoste, A. Wailly. “Self-Stabilizing Virtual Machine Hypervisor Architecture for Resilient Cloud,”, 11th IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC), USA, 2014.
- Exman and R. Yagel. "ROM: A Runnable Ontology Model Testing Tool", The 4th International Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (IC3K) – SKY Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, 2012.
- S. Dolev and R. Yagel. `Towards Self-Stabilizing Operating Systems'. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 34, No. 4, July/August 2008 (TSE).
- Dolev and R. Yagel. `Stabilizing Trust and Reputation for Self-Stabilizing Efficient Hosts in Spite of Byzantine Guests (Extended Abstratct)'. Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS 2007), France, November 2007.
- Brukman, S. Dolev, Y. Haviv, and R. Yagel. `Self-Stabilization as a Foundation for Autonomic Computing" . Proceedings of ARES 2007 (The Second International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security), Workshop on Foundations of Fault-tolerant Distributed Computing (FOFDC 2007), Vienna, Austria, April 2007 (IEEE DOI).
- S. Dolev and R. Yagel. `Memory Management for Self-Stabilizing Operating Systems'. Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication (1542-9423) 2006 vol. 3 June 2006 (JACIC).
- S. Dolev and R. Yagel. `Self-Stabilizing Operating Systems (Abstract)'. Online Proceedings of the 20th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, Brighton UK, October 2005 (Poster Abstract).