Department of Mechanical Engineering
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Lecturer of Physics
- Instabilities of water waves.
- Magnetic charging of implanted devices.
- B. Spivak, "The temperature distribution in a semi-infinite cylinder due to an arbitrary heat flux", Applied Scientific Research, 44, No. 4, 401-414 (1987).
- J – M. Vanden-Broeck, T. Miloh, B. Spivak, “Axisymmetric capillary waves “,Wave Motion“, 27, 245-256, (1998).
- B. Spivak, J.-M. Vanden-Broeck , T. Miloh, “Free-surface wave damping due to viscosity and surfactants “, European Journal of Mechanics- B/ Fluids, Vol. 21, No. 2, 207-224 (2002).
- S. Grandison, J.- M. Vanden-Broeck ,D. T. Papageorgiou, T. Miloh, B. Spivak, “Axisymmetric waves in electrohydrodynamic flows“, J. Eng. Math. (2007).
- T. Miloh, B. Spivak, A. Yarin, " Multiple nano jetting of a spherical air-water interface due to a strong electric field ", JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS 106, 1, 2009.