Chair, Mathematics Area
Chair, Appeals Committee of the Students' Disciplinary Committee (2010-2011)
Chair, Internal Nomination Committee (2011-2012)
Member of the following bodies of JCE:
- Committee for Academic Affairs (2000 – present)
- Council for Academic Affairs (2000 – present)
- Appeals Committee of the Students' Disciplinary Committee (2002-2010)
Tel: 972-2-6588000 Ext. 251
- Qualitative theory of ODE's (topics around Center-Focus problem and counting limit cycles for plane polynomial vector fields)
- Polynomial control problems
High-Order Analysis and Representation of Images
- M. Briskin and Y. Yomdin, Semialgebraic geometry of polynomial control problems, F. Eyssette and A. Galligo, editors, Computational algebraic geometry, Progress in Mathematics, V. 109, (1993), pp. 21-29.
- M. Briskin, J-P. Francoise, and Y. Yomdin, Center conditions, compositions of polynomials and moments on algebraic curves, “Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems” (1999), 19, pp.1201-1220.
- M. Briskin, Y. Elihai, and Y. Yomdin, How can singularity theory help in image processing?, in “Pattern formation in Biology, Vision and Dynamics”, editors: Alexandra Carbone, M. Gromov, Przemyslaw Pruzinkiewicz, Word Scientific, 2000, pp. 392-423
- M. Blinov, M. Briskin and Y. Yomdin, Local center conditions for a polynomial Abel equation, AMS series "Contemporary mathematics", Vol. 382, "Complex Analysis and Dynamical Systems II", M. Agranovsky, L. Karp, and D. Shoikhet, Editors, AMS, October 2005, pp.65-82
- M. Briskin, N.Roytvarf and Y. Yomdin, Center Conditions at Infinity for Abel Differential Equation, Annals of Mathematics, 172 (2010), 437-483.