Chair, Department of Electronics Engineering
Proessor Emeritus, Department of Electrical Engineering, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
- Elected Honorary Fellow of the Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel (SEEEI) with the citation: "With Esteem for your deed and contribution to the Advancement of Electrical Engineering in Israel"
- Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) with the citation:"For contributions to the Theory and Design of Robustly Stable Systems".
- Fellow of the Institute of Electricity and Technology (IET), U.K.
- Theory and Design of Robustly Stable Systems
- Signal Processing and Filter Design
- Y. Dolgin and E. Zeheb, "Model Reduction of Uncertain FIR Discrete Time Systems", IEEE Trans. on Circ. and Syst. II, Vol. 51, Aug. 2004, pp. 406-411.
- Y. Dolgin and E. Zeheb, "Model Reduction of Uncertain Systems Retaining the Uncertainty Structure", System and Control Letters, Vol. 54, Aug. 2005, pp. 771-779.
- E. Zeheb and R. Shorten, "A Note on Spectral Conditions for Positive Realness of Single-Input Single-Output Systems with Strictly Proper Transfer Functions", IEEE Trans. On Automat. Contr., Vol. 51, May. 2006, pp. 897-900.
- E. Zeheb, O. Mason, S. Solmaz and R. Shorten, "Some results on Quadratic Stability of Switched Systems with Interval Uncertainty", International Journal of Control, Vol. 80, No. 6, June. 2007, pp. 825-831.
- E. Zeheb and Y. Dolgin , "Design for Positivity of Analytic Functions", IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, Vol. 25, No. 4, Dec. 2008, pp. 409-417.