Department of Advanced Materials Engineering
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Vice President of Academic Affairs
Head, Department of Advanced Materials Engineering
Chair, The College Academic Council
Chair, The College Disciplinary Committee – Faculty Members
Supervisor, The Engineering Projects Program.
- Ceramic-Metal Composites.
- Nanostructured Ceramics.
- Hydrogen Embrittlement.
- Representative Publications:
- M. Pickard, E. Manor, H. Ni, A.G. Evans and R. Mehrabian, "The Mechanical Properties of Ceramic Composites Produced by Melt Oxidation", Acta Metallurgica, 40, 171(1992).
- Manor, H. Ni, C.G. Levi, and R. Mehrabian, "Microstructure Evolution of SiC/Al2O3/Al-Alloy Composites Produced by Melt Oxidation", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 76, 7, 1777(1993).
- Manor, "Grain Growth Control in Nanocrystalline Alumina Doped with Chromia", Nanostructured Materials, 8, 3, 359(1997).
- Pinkas, N. Frage, E. Manorand A. Venkert, "Microstructure Characterization of Ceramic Composites Formed by Controlled Melt Oxidation of Al-Mg-Pd", Journal of Materials Science, 36, 1(2001).
- Manorand R. Shneck, "Characterization of the Crystallization Behavior in the SiO2-Al2O3-MgO-BaO System", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88, 8, 2249(2005).