Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Tel: 972-2-658-8000 ext. 247
- Space-Time Adaptive Processing.
- Y. Seliktar, E. J. Holder, D. B. Williams,"A Space-Time Adaptive Monopulse Technique," submitted to \em EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing.
- Y. Seliktar, D. B. Williams, E. J. Holder, "Beam-Augmented STAP for Joint Clutter and Jammer Multipath Mitigation," IEE Proceedings (Journal): Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Oct. 2000, Vol. 147, Issue 5, p. 225.
- Y. Seliktar, D. B. Williams, E. J. Holder, "Adaptive Monopulse Processing of Monostatic Clutter and Coherent Interference in the Presence of Mainbeam Jamming," Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, November, 1998.
- Y. Seliktar, E. J. Holder, D. B. Williams, "An Adaptive Monopulse Processor for Angle Estimation in a Mainbeam Jamming and Coherent Interference Scenario," Proceedings of ICASSP '98, Seattle, WA, 1998.
- Y. Seliktar, D. B. Williams, J. H. McClellan, "Evaluation of Partially Adaptive STAP Algorithms on the Mountain Top Data Set," Proceedings of ICASSP '96, Atlanta GA, 1996.