Azrieli College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Tel: 972-2-6588000 Ext. 8327
Academic Staff: Lecturer in Mathematics
Member of Outstanding Students Program Committee
- Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Mathematics
- M. Bank and M. Ben-Artzi, Scalar conservation laws on a half-line: A parabolic approach. J.Hyp.Diff. Eqs, 7(1), (2010), 165-189.
- Michael Bank, M. Haridim, B. Hill, Miriam Bank, Wireless Mobile Communication Systems without Pilot signals, WSEAS Trans. On Signal Processing 2(12), 2006 (1592-1595).
- Miriam Bank, Michael Bank, Motti Haridim, Boris Hill, OFDMA in High-speed Mobile Systems, Pilots and Simulation Problems, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of COMMUNICATIONS, Issue 1, Volume 1, 2007, (173 – 179).
- Miriam Bank, Michael Bank, Boris Hill, Uri Mahlab, OFDMA systems, pilot signals and Doppler effect, The IUP J. of Telecommunications, 2(2), 2010 (7-13).