Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Supervisor, The Department's Engineering Projects Program.
- Operation Research (OR).
- Optimal Control.
- Pinto, G., Nir, A., Mizrahi, A. 2014, Improving Order Picking and Storage in a Logistic Center: A Case Study in Logistic centers. Proceedings of the 18th Industrial Engineering and Management Conference, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Pinto, G., Ben-Dov, Y. T, & Rabinowitz, G. (2013). Formulating and solving a multi-mode resource-collaboration and constrained scheduling problem (MRCCSP). Annals of Operations Research, 206 (1), 311-339.
- Pinto, G., Israeli, U., Ainbinder, I., and Rabinowitz, G. (2010). GA for the Resource Sharing and Scheduling Problem, Global Journal on Technology & Optimization (GTO) – Transactions in Scheduling and Hybrid Optimization, 1, ISSN: 1985-9406 Online Publication.
- Pinto, G., Ainbinder, I., and Rabinowitz, G. (2009). A Genetic Algorithm-Based Approach for Solving the Resource Sharing and Scheduling Problem, Computers and Industrial Engineering Journal, 57 (3), 1131-1143.
- Ainbinder, I., Pinto G. , Rabinowitz G. , Ben-Dov, Y.T. , A customized branch and bound algorithm to solve the resource-sharing and scheduling problem (RSSP), Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computational Cybernetic (ICCC), Estonia, ISBN: 1-4244-0071-6, pp. 211-215.
- Pinto, G., Ainbinder, I. , and Rabinowitz G. , 2006. An ageing selection Genetic Algorithm for the Resource-Sharing and Scheduling Problem (RSSP), Proceedings of the 21st European Conference on Operational Research, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Pinto, G., Ainbinder, I. , and Rabinovitz, G. , A Genetic Algorithm for the resource-sharing and scheduling problem, Proceedings of the 35th Computers and Industrial Engineering International Conference, Istanbul, Turkey.