Department of Electronic Engineering
Azrieli – College of Engineering Jerusalem
POB 3566, Jerusalem 9103501, Israel
Tel: 972-2-6588000 Ex. 5515
dean of students
- Imaging systems.
- Fuzzy logic.
- Image processing.
- Cojoc , S. Finaurini , P. Livshits , E. Gur , A. Shapira C, V. Mico and Z. Zalevsky, "Toward fast malaria detection by secondary speckle sensing microscopy", Biomedical Optics Express Vol. 3, Issue 5, pp. 991–1005, 2012.
- Zalevsky, E. Gur, J. Garcia, V. Micó, and B. Javidi, "Superresolved and field-of-view extended digital holography with particle encoding", Optics Letters Vol. 37, Issue 13, pp. 2766–2768, 2012 – Also chosen by editors to be published in the Virtual Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 7, Issue 9, 2012.
- AvivC, E. Gur, C.and Z. ZalevskyPI, "Experimental Results of Revised Missel Algorithm for Imaging through Weakly Scattering Biological Tissue", Applied Optics Vol. 52, Issue 11, pp. 2300–2305, 2013 – Also chosen by editors to be published in the Virtual Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 8, Issue 5, 2013.
- Shemer, A. Schwarz, E. Gur, E. Cohen, and Z Zalevsky, Image nonlinearity and non-uniformity corrections using Papoulis – Gerchberg algorithm in gamma imaging systems. Journal of Physics (Conference Series), vol. 605, Issue 1, paper 012010, pp. 1-6, 2015.
- "New Approaches to Image Processing based Failure Analysis of Nano-Scale ULSI Devices (Micro and Nano Technologies)", Zeev Zalevsky, Pavel Livshits and Eran Gur. William Andrew, 2013.
Recent Papers in Proceedings of Conferences
- Zalevsky Z., Meiri A., Gur E., Micó V., Garcia J., and Javidi B., "Resolution Enhancement and Orders Separation in On-axis Nanoparticles based Digital Holography", OSA Technical Digest, Digital Holography and Three-Dimensional Imaging (DH) 2013 paper: DTh1A.1.
- Gur E., "On the Necessity of Midterm Exams in Electrical Engineering Courses," Proceedings of The 43rd Annual Conference of the European Society for Engineering Education- SEFI2015, chapter 2, pp. 1-8, paper 51010, Orléans, France, 2015.